TRUST FOR INTERNET DA'WAH | FOUNDED 2011 | REG: *UNREGISTERED*
CELL/WHATSAPP: +27743051633 FAX2EMAIL: +27862412034
firstname.lastname@example.org (GOOGLE PLUS, GENERAL ENQUIRIES), email@example.com (FACEBOOK, DA'WAH), firstname.lastname@example.org (BUSINESS ENQUIRIES)
SALES SITE: https://almuhaymintrust786.blogspot.com/ (Travel goods)
https://www.facebook.com/almuhaymin.trust (DA'WAH PROFILE - FOLLOW)
https://www.facebook.com/almuhaymintrust2 (UPDATES & NEWS PAGE)
https://www.facebook.com/almuhaymintrust786 (BUSINESS PAGE LINKED TO SALES SITE)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/almuhaymintrust (ADS GROUP - ADVERTISE HERE)
TRUSTEES: Muhammad Siddique Sampson and Mirriam-Khadijah Grobbelaar-Sampson
APPEAL FOR RABI-UL AWWAL 1437
Time is flying, Ramadhaan AND Eid-ul Adha AND Muharram have come and gone in a huge hurry. In a few months will, inshaa Allaah, be Ramadhaan and another Islamic year will be nearly gone... Time has flown right past us as time is extremely fast - like the Nabi (SAW) said, years will feel like months, months like weeks, weeks like days, days like hours and hours like minutes. (Doesn't it feel like that now?) So, please consider us for Rabi-ul Awwal 1437.
WHO WE ARE:
Al-Muhaymin Trust is an unregistered family trust doing Da'wah work on the internet and caring for the ailing trustees who are currently our only beneficiaries. We support the promotion of the Sunnah of the Nabi (SAW) and the exposure of Bidah. Remember, the Nabi (SAW) said that there are 72 branches of Islam, but that only ONE would go to Jannat. And with the End Times on us, the sooner we can get to the one and only Suratul Mistaqim the better. (I'll have another article online about the End Times with this appeal...) Time is running out for mankind. Who of us will be ready for the Last Day?????
We have only since Ramadhaan 1435 started to raise funds to fill our constantly empty bank account with little effect. (Yes, we are not registered, but we've been trying to since 2011... Unfortunately, our running expenses are so high and our income so low that they basically cancel each other out on a daily basis. Even our sales site has not made any sales for more than a year... This makes it virtually impossible to get to a point where we can survive AND register the trust, unless we can get some help here...)
OUTSTANDING ISSUES SINCE SHABAN 1435:
* Registration of trust as a trust and fundraising organisation.
* Registration of trust as a PBO. (See future projects below)
* Accommodation for trustees. (They have a two-bedroom flat, but need furniture, etc. Al-Imdaad is temporary giving them a Zakaat grant until 21 Jamd-ul Akhir 1437 / 1 March 2016 to cover their rent only... They currently owes some rent...)
* Funding to recover the deficit on rental of their flat (they ran behind on the water & electricity for the first six months when Al-Imdaad did not pay the full rental amount and this is still outstanding...);
* Groceries, especially fruit and vegetables, for the support of the trustees;
* Furniture for their flat (study desk and chair, parda screen, clothing cupboards);
* Funding to finance airtime to further the cause of the Trust to do Da'wah work;
* Running expenses to care for the trustees. (The trustees are MASAKKIR and FAKIR and both have ongoing and worsening health issues. They survive with a temporary income generated by Mirriam-Khadijah whose health is severely deteriorating by the day due to excessive walking to obtain funds for running expenses. She has scaled down and even her small local tuck shop for the three factories does not cover their daily expenses. She is currently only selling some sweets as anyrhing else is too much expenses and too taxing on her health.)
* Clothing for the trustees; and
* Any other assistance as Allaah puts on your heart.
(More details can be provided, if required.)
PLANNED POTENTIAL FUTURE PROJECTS:
All these projects are currently permamently on hold until further notice due to the trustees severely deteriorating health and a bank account that is currently permamently empty...
BANK DETAILS (EFTs only):
Bank: First National Bank
Swift code: FIRN ZA JJ
Branch code: 25 06 55
Account name: Al-Muhaymin Trust
Account type: Cheque account connected savings pocket
Account number: 6242 499 0192
==> NB!!!!! Reference: Enter type of donation & your name here
You can help us with LILLAAH, SADAQAH, ZAKAAT, FITRAH, FITYAH, KAFARAH and donations by EFTing your money and emailing or faxing details to us. We can issue receipts on request, but not Section 18 and tax certificates as yet.
PLEASE NOTE: *NO* CHEQUES OR CASH DEPOSITS ACCEPTED DUE TO BANK ACCOUNT RESTRICTIONS. IT IS BETTER, EASIER, CHEAPER AND SAFER TO EFT.
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE (INTERNATIONAL):
After numerous attempts to generate funds on the web, we eventually decided on crowd funding. We tried several sites, but settled for YOUCARING. If you have a Paypal, Payza or other internet "bank" account, go to https://www.youcaring.com/almuhaymintrust to make your contribution now.
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE (SOUTH AFRICA ONLY):
* Got an FNB bank account? Ewallet us to our cellphone number above.
* Got an ABSA bank account? Cashsend us to our cellphone number above AND notify us to same number of the 6 digit code selected by you (or use 786786 as code).
* Got a Nedbank bank account or Vodacom mpesa account? Call us for a Vodacom phone number to use to mpesa your money to.
* Want to donate cash and can't EFT? Contact us for details.
Jazak Allahu khairun. May Allah award you with Jannutal Firdaus for your contribution to this great cause...
May Allaah reward you with Jannatul Firdaus for your all efforts.
TRUSTEES: AL-MUHAYMIN TRUST
IF EVERYONE HELPS HIS NEIGHBOR, THEN WHO WILL NEED HELP?
On Qiyamah Allah will ask man, "I was hungry, but you did not feed Me. I was in need and you did not help Me." Man will ask, "O Allah, You are the One without need, how could You be hungry and in need?" Allah will answer, "Was your neighbor not hungry or in need and you did not help him? If you did not help your neighbor, you did not help Me. Depart from Me to the eternal punishment."